Saturday, May 28, 2011

How come I'm still single?

That's right, reader, I've been single since birth. I had no girlfriend at all, no flings, maybe a little flirting. But no formality of a relationship thing. No. Never. Not once.
But I'm not stopping the possibility of having any until I graduate college though. At seventeen I still have my academics as my number one priority, and I'm doing this for the good of my further priorities: God, family and friends. This, I think, will make me a better person and have a better life so on and so forth.
After I graduate, or maybe after I've passed the board exams, I'll go get a girlfriend. Or maybe I would enjoy the liberty for a few months first before I tie myself with someone. I may build a house for my family, and would settle independently. At that moment I guess I'm all set for a long-term relationship, the time to be with someone I love.
I made an oath about it already. Girls may come and go into my college life but the door is closed for them now. I hope I won't eat these words in the next four years of my life.

1 comment: